Dubai is on the list of the most dynamic cities in the world. How to get a UAE resident visa?
How to get a UAE resident visa and relocate for living to the most prosperous city in the Middle East. This and other questions will be explained by us in this article. Dubai once again is in the list of the top-20 most dynamically developing cities in the world.
The cities of the Middle East and Africa have been increasingly dynamic in recent years in terms of development, and Dubai, again (for the first time in 3 years) was in the list of the top 20 most dynamic cities in the world in terms of the real estate sector development according to the City Momentum Index.
The City Momentum Index combines the socio-economic growth and development of the commercial real estate sector to provide an updated view of life in 130 major developing and developed business centers around the world.
Due to the fact that Dubai remains the main business center in the Middle East, where the majority of the population is active working youth aged 20 to 40 years (the second of the highest shares on earth), Dubai ranked the fourteenth.
Since the rating was compiled 7 years ago, 8 new cities have appeared in it. And in the first twenty cities included such cities as:
- Chinese city of Nanjing;
- Australian cities Melbourne and Sydney;
- Vietnamese city of Ho Chi Minh;
- Indian city of Bangalore;
- Kenyan city of Nairobi;
- Irish city of Dublin.
Recent initiatives undertaken by Dubai government, such as the establishment of a special committee and simplified visa regime to balance the construction boom in residential and commercial real estate, should give a serious impetus to the development of Dubai, not only in terms of looking forward to the EXPO 2020 exhibition, but also after it.
Initiatives to improve the quality of life through entertainment and infrastructure, combined with new regulations in the tourism sector, will continue to positively impact the real estate market and the economy as a whole.
The Emirate’s infrastructural boost, which is primarily due to the upcoming EXPO 2020 exhibition, is also supported by:
- favorable demographic conditions;
- the planned opening of new subway lines in 2020-2021;
- real estate investments;
Cities that occupy leading positions in the ranking are rated very highly due to their level of welfare meeting the expectations of their inhabitants. This includes the creation of inclusive, prosperous, affordable and safe residential communities, and the need for infrastructure to further increase mobility.
In the future, it will become absolutely clear that real estate plays a very important role:
- in improving energy efficiency;
- in the development of the “smart cities”;
- in the promotion of sustainable, energy-efficient, self-sufficient intellectual projects.
The City Momentum Index ranks cities by several criteria, in particular by:
- the rates and dynamics of economic development, which also affect the standing of the commercial real estate sector;
- the pace of construction of residential real estate;
- real estate and rental prices;
- the level of investment in real estate;
- the development and implementation of technologies;
- level of education;
- level of medical care, etc.
It is worth noting that in past years, Dubai was left out of the top 20 most dynamic cities in the world due to constantly decreasing residential property prices. The fact that Dubai was in the top 20 this year again indirectly marks the beginning of a new surge in the development of the Emirate’s real estate market.
If you want to become part of this megapolis, then our company specialists are ready to help you apply for a UAE resident visa.
UAE resident visa
You can apply for a UAE visa:
- by means of getting a job in any company of the Emirates;
- by means of getting a job in the public sector of the Emirates;
- by means of registering a company in the Emirates;
- by means of buying real estate in Dubai (the cost of the apartment should be in this case at least 1 million dirhams (approximately 272 thousand US dollars));
- if the person is a dependent and is sponsored by a person employed in the UAE, either by the owner of the company in the UAE, or by the owner of real estate in the UAE;
- upon admission to an educational institution in the Emirates;
- if the person is retired (for this it is necessary to fulfill a set of established terms and conditions).
A resident visa is issued to a foreign citizen in the UAE after entering the country on the basis of an entry permit (short-term visa, long-term visa, visit visa).
Applicant for a visa:
- should have reached the age of 18;
- is required to undergo a medical examination to exclude any contraindications for obtaining a visa;
- is required to pass a security check;
- is required to apply to the Federal Office for Identity and Citizenship for an Emirates ID.
The validity of a visa is different, depending on the type of visa and sponsor. As a rule, it is 1,2,3,4,5, 10 years.
UAE investor resident visa
An investor visa of a resident of the Emirates can be obtained after the establishment of the company in the United Arab Emirates. The UAE investor resident visa is issued for a three-year period, with the possibility of extending the validity for another three-year period for an unlimited number of times. Companies that are established outside free trade zones, or companies in free zones are eligible to obtain a visa from the United Arab Emirates.
To keep investor resident visa active, you will need to come to the UAE every 180 days. In addition, it will be necessary to pay annual fees for the extension of the established company through which resident visas were obtained. It is important to note that the presence or absence of actual entrepreneurial activity will not have any effect on the extension of the validity of a UAE visa.
More details at UAE Visa for investor
The specialists of our company have many years of experience. We are ready to help you with applying for a UAE visa, buying and renting real estate in the emirates, registering a company, accounting. Contact us for advice by mail: [email protected]
Save your time and money with our company!