UAE will issue “golden visas” to athletes. How to get a resident visa of the Emirates?
UAE will issue “golden visas” to talented foreign athletes. In this article we will discuss the ways you can obtain a UAE resident visa.
United Arab Emirates will issue “golden visas” to athletes
The UAE Cabinet of Ministers approved the issue of “golden visas” for talented promising athletes who:
The UAE cabinet, headed by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has approved the issuing golden visas for talented athletes in the country.
The cabinet added that the golden visa will be issued to:
- all promising athletes who achieve important accomplishments,
- individuals who achieve leading positions in the field.
Who can get the “golden visas” of the Emirates?
Note that the issuance of “golden visas” in the United Arab Emirates began in May 2019.
Potential recipients include:
- valuable professionals;
- foreign investors;
- highly qualified specialists;
- talented students.
How can I get a resident visa of the Emirates?
Resident visa of the United Arab Emirates can be obtained:
- by buying real estate property worth more than 1 million dirhams (approximately 270,000 US dollars);
- upon retirement (providing a number of conditions are met);
- by enrolling in an educational institution of the Emirates;
- by getting a job in the UAE:
- in any of the private sector companies
- in government sector;
- by registering a company in the Emirates – in this case, in order to extend the validity of an UAE investor visa, it will be necessary to fly to the UAE at least once every 180 days. In addition, it will be necessary to pay annual fees for the extension of a currently open company through which UAE visas were issued;
- if you are sponsored:
- by a citizen employed in the Emirates,
- by owner of real estate in the Emirates;
- by owner of a company registered in the Emirates.
You can get a visa only after entering the UAE by:
- visit visa;
- short-term visa;
- long term visa.
The validity period of a visa is usually 1,3,5,10 years. The term depends on:
- visa sponsor;
- type of visa.
A residence visa is formalized within a period of two days. In order to receive it, a foreign citizen must apply for an Emirates ID, as well as undergo a medical examination and a security check.
UAE visa for the establishment of a company in the United Arab Emirates!
If you need a UAE resident visa, please do not hesitate to contact the specialists of our company at e-mail email@example.com to receive consultation.